Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cool way to get things cheap without even trying!

  One big tip I am quickly learning (although I tried to avoid) is to take all of your coupons with you to the store. The reason being is that often times stores run sales that aren't advertised and you could miss out if you don't have your coupons with you.

      Another trick that I never really even considered is to go to the clearance section of the store ( yes most grocery stores have one!) You can use your coupons on those items also making them an awesome bargain!! I spent about an hour in the Wal-mart clearance isle tonight wishing I had brought all my coupons with me!

    One last quick trick! Read your coupons carefully and follow the rules but one quick way to get an overage is that if a coupon says on ANY of a particular product always buy the SMALLEST one they have and even go to the travel section where most items are $1 if you have a $2 off Any you just made a fast Buck! For instance I had a Men's Degree Coupon $1 off any...went to the travel section and got a travel size for $.97 no big overage but totally free!!  Same with a tide coupon I had $1 off 2 of any tide detergent and in the travel section they had 1 load packets for $1.00 so I got 2 ...$.50 a piece not bad especially if your are stocking up for a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment