Monday, April 18, 2011

Quick tip I just learned!

    Sorry everyone I really want to try to keep this up to date but I just went back to work so be patient and Ill do my best to keep you informed Im really hoping for some good food deals this week and next!

   Any way my tip for the evening is an awesome one ...one that I actually thought wasn't allowed but have come to find out it is!    Say you have a buy one get one free coupon for shampoo (or whatever) you can also use a coupon for $1.00 off one! Becaus tech your buying two! Im pretty sure you can't use a coupon that would be $1.00 off 2 because then you would have needed to buy 3, but Im not 100% sure on that one when I find the answer I will let you know!

2 comments:

  1. it all depends on the stores policy though. target in wilkes barre gave me a problem with that, i had a b1g1 free coupon for cereal, and then a $1 off coupon..the cashier argued with me that it wasnt allowed, and i said well, i am getting the $1 off on the one that isnt free and then she gave it to me.
    btw- at rite aid if they are having a b1g1 free sale on and item, you can use a b1g1 free coupon and get both items free! also at rite aid you can use two manuf coupons on items that are b1g1 free. supposedly weis doesnt allow you to use two manuf coupons when there is a b1g1 free sale, but i have done it many times and never had a problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to invite you and any others in the Lehigh Valley area to test out my deal aggregating business. We go door to door to merchants in LV and work out a deal with as many as we can. We are in startup phase and have 1,000 cards being made. They are free and we are seeking beta testers to try out the system. Space is limited so if you're interested in getting a deal for different businesses in the LV area, please contact me. (francois@priccut.com)

    ReplyDelete